Hosted catalogs can be an unforgiving format to work with. Static in nature, they become increasingly outdated over time and can be a burden to keep accurate. As a supplier your preference is most likely to offer your buyers a Punchout solution wherever possible.
In many cases however buyers prefer the high level of control the hosted format offers. It allows the highest degree of price compliance and strict control over the products presented to their internal buyers.
Importantly, it also allows their users to directly compare products from different suppliers on price and features.
Your key accounts may require a hosted catalog solution as a condition of preferred supplier status.
Some vendors will offer you an expensive platform with many shiny features which will never be used.
- Implementing a new platform will require a significant investment of your time, people and money.
- In parrallel it may require business process change crossing multiple organisational functions.
We work with your existing system and process outputs to deliver hosted catalogs to your clients – fast.
- We don’t mandate process change or require you to change your approach to match ours.
- Catsource understand that your data may be siloed across disparate systems, that your pricing may have multiple sources and approval requirements, and that customer requirements can change on the fly.
Our team of dedicated eCatalog professionals will use their expertise to deliver a true value adding outsourced solution which keeps you firmly in control.
- Management, mapping and translation of your product data to match your customers hosted catalogue format requirements.
- Product and price data can be sourced from web, PIM, ERP or any other output you care to provide.
- Account level customisation of eCatalogue products and content.
- Customer specific code and attribute mapping.
- Approval management to your specification, aligning with in-house processes.
- Scaleable, modular solution which can easily grow to support your needs.
- Support solutions for internal and external queries.