“Working as part of eBusiness teams for many years I experienced first hand how a growing eCatalogue portfolio could quickly eat into time which would otherwise be allocated to other B2B projects, such as Punchout and eOrder connections. Having reviewed and trialled a variety of different solutions I came to realise there was no one-stop service to manage the entire process. Catsource was founded to provide that service.
The team draws on our experience in the supplier “hot seat” to understand our customers needs and deliver a robust solution which takes the pain out of managing a large eCatalogue portfolio.”
We employ a select group of talented individuals with one goal – satisfied customers.
- We build our solutions around your needs and your success is ours.
- You deal with the team directly. Your business is not assigned to an “account manager” who changes every 6 months and whom you must rely on to accurately capture and pass on your needs.
- We focus on a small portfolio of clients and projects to ensure we can deliver a personalised service, flexible and agile to respond to the reality of changing business needs.
- With a focused portfolio and eco-friendly business model we keep our costs low. This allows us to pass savings directly onto you resulting in very competitive pricing.
- We are always looking for new methods and cost effective technology to improve our service and optimise our performance – these benefits are shared with you.
- Although our speciality is eCatalogs, we understand where they fit into the wider eProcurement picture. Our solutions fully support your other integration efforts – such as eOrdering and eInvoicing.
- With many years experience and supporting multi-region eCatalog programmes we can suggest process improvements and efficiency gains.
- eCatalog data requirements can be complex, and it takes time to establish an in-house team to handle this complexity. We have this expertise ready for you to leverage!
- Some of our clients required an immediate fire fighting solution, with a longer term aim to develop an in-house team. We can provide this service for you, covering the operational requirements and helping you to plan an effective in-sourced solution.